Yellow Pencil Unresponsive

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Yellow Pencil Unresponsive

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Yellow Pencil Unresponsive

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • nichigson
    Participant

Hi,

I installed the theme and YellowPencil successfully a while back, but as of yesterday YellowPencil runs very slowly before rapidly becoming unresponsive. I’ve experienced the same issue on multiple laptops and browsers.

Can you please advise on how to fix this asap?

Many thanks,

Nic

Hi Nic,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson and Yellow Pencil Editor plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

nichigson
    Participant

Hi there,

Yes, I’ve already done this and it’s had no effect whatsoever. Feel free to log in using the details I supplied in my previous message to see the issue for yourself.

I’ll look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Nic

I logged in to your site and test it.

It is a bit slow but working fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot so could you please tell me exactly when it becomes unresponsive?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nichigson
    Participant

Hi,

It becomes unresponsive after less than 3 minutes – try carrying out a couple of actions/changes, and then it will become immediately unresponsive.

Thanks,

Nic

I could confirm the issue on your site after making some changes and it seems happening because yellow-pencil-editor doesn’t handle HTTPS on your site well as shown in the attached screenshot therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Attachments:

nichigson
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for your message.

I’m not 100% confident that the issue you’ve identified is responsible for the problem, as the issue doesn’t affect other pages (e.g. try editing Home, it seems to work fine). It leads me to think it’s specifically related to an issue on the side-by-side page. Also worth noting that Yellow Pencil worked fine for a number of days on the side-by-side page.

Thanks for your help.

Nic

Yes it is working fine on your site home page because it doesn’t generate HTTPS error on it as shown in the attached screenshot so it seems the HTTPS issue related to that page.

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)