Yellow Pencil Won't Allow Me To Edit Anything

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Yellow Pencil Won't Allow Me To Edit Anything

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Yellow Pencil Won't Allow Me To Edit Anything

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • gabipasos
    Participant

Hello,

I’m new to building websites and I’ve spent a significant amount of time exploring the Jevelin theme settings and options and begun editing different part of the site. I have not been able to edit anything using Yellow Pencil which is a feature I was really looking forward to. When I try to select something to edit nothing happens. It wont allow me to click any of the buttons to edit, design, etc. How do I make it so I’m able to edit with YP?

In addition I haven’t been able to change the ‘Jevelin’ title in the top left corner of the website for some reason although I changed the title in “Site Identity”.

Please help!

Hi @gabipasos,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I have not been able to edit anything using Yellow Pencil which is a feature I was really looking forward to. When I try to select something to edit nothing happens. It wont allow me to click any of the buttons to edit, design, etc. How do I make it so I’m able to edit with YP?

You can use Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://yellowpencil.waspthemes.com/documentation/

Could you please share your site URL where it’s happening so that I can troubleshoot it?

In addition I haven’t been able to change the ‘Jevelin’ title in the top left corner of the website for some reason although I changed the title in “Site Identity”.

It is not a title but the logo image that you can change from the theme header settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)