You have an outdated version of WPBakery Page Builder Design Options

Home Forums Jevelin Theme You have an outdated version of WPBakery Page Builder Design Options

Home Forums Jevelin Theme You have an outdated version of WPBakery Page Builder Design Options

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • jburleson
    Participant

I keep getting this notice in my WordPress Login. But every time I click it it takes me to the screenshot you see (attached) where it says I am not allowed to access this page. What is wrong that is causing this error?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jburleson
    Participant

I tried all of these and I am still having this issue

Do you get this error even after using any default theme such as Twenty Nineteen?

jburleson
    Participant

I did not get the error when switching to the Twenty Nineteen theme. It allowed me to click the button but once I tried to review and save it it gave me this error

<div class=”vc_atm-message error”>

Design Options could not be saved. Error: ‘//www.collegetransitions.com/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/assets/lib/bower/bootstrap3/less/responsive-utilities.less?v=6.1’ wasn’t found (429)

</div>

It seems from your shared error message that it is WPBakery page builder plugin issue.

Please delete all the versions of WPBakery page builder plugin on your website and reinstall it from Admin Area -> Appearance ->  Install Plugins

jburleson
    Participant

Just did this. Deactivated and deleted and then installed as you recommended. However, I still get the same popup and error message

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Also, please tell me exactly how to reproduce the issue on your website.

jburleson
    Participant

yes

Thank you for sharing the site credentials.

As requested above, please also tell me exactly how to reproduce the issue on your website.

jburleson
    Participant

I just have a persistent button/notice at the top of the dashboard or admin that says

Important notice: You have an outdated version of WPBakery Page Builder Design Options. It is required to review and save it.

When I click the button to review and save it says I am not allowed

I could confirm the issue on your shared website which generally gets resolved as displayed here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nily_XHYQJ4

But we don’t have Design Options in the WPBakery Page Builder Settings as shown in the attached screenshot because we are using free version of WPBakery Page Builder plugin bundled with the theme.

It seems previously you might have installed other version of WPBakery Page Builder plugin which started displaying this notice so just ignore that notice.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)