503 error with education import

Home Forums Jevelin Theme 503 error with education import

Home Forums Jevelin Theme 503 error with education import

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
  • sociallysleek
    Participant

I keep getting this issue when I try to install the demo for the education theme.  I read through some of the questions in and you stated that this error was fixed. Can you let me know why it is not working for me?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @sociallysleek,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Please make sure that you are using the below latest version of the theme and then import the content.

Please login to access this file

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

sociallysleek
    Participant

Theme was updated and I am having the same error

Attachments:

sociallysleek
    Participant

Can you respond to this ticket.  This is happening on all of your themes.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having the text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

sociallysleek
    Participant

http://www.billionsinbeauty.com/wp-admin/
    login: shufflehound
    password: fixthemeplease

sociallysleek
    Participant

New login info in the private field. Please disregard first response

I logged into your website and reinstalled the theme and imported the demo content without any issue.

Could you please check it?

sociallysleek
    Participant

thank you for populating the education, however none of the other themes are working when I try to do a import theme. is there some sort of server issue

Could you please tell me which another one you want to import so that I can troubleshoot it on your website?

sociallysleek
    Participant

I would like for you to do a full audit on all of the themes and elements so that we can close this ticket.

sociallysleek
    Participant

There is also issues with the imported data. The images under the Intro section are not previewing as the same size (desktop, tablet and mobile). Is there anything you can do to make sure the imported data is configured correctly?

Attachments:

I would like for you to do a full audit on all of the themes and elements so that we can close this ticket.

What type of audit are you referring to?

There is also issues with the imported data. The images under the Intro section are not previewing as the same size (desktop, tablet and mobile). Is there anything you can do to make sure the imported data is configured correctly?

I am not sure who changed the background-position of the image but I restored it on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

sociallysleek
    Participant

Thank you. This section is still not showing properly on mobile devices for iphone and androids

Attachments:

sociallysleek
    Participant

I am having the same 503 issues with another site and your themes. This is why i requested a full audit. An audit means you review ALL the themes in the Jevelin suite and find out the reason why I keep getting the same error with all of your themes.

I have added the site log in details for the other site for you to log in however I am building 4 other site where i plan to use your themes. Is it possible for you to email me the file you are using so that I dont have to continue to submit tickets for the same issue.

Attachments:

sociallysleek
    Participant

Updated login details below

sociallysleek
    Participant

I am having the same issues on the domain in the private box below. For both sites I am trying to install the fashion commerce theme.

Thank you. This section is still not showing properly on mobile devices for iphone and androids

I have resolved the issue by changing the column responsive padding as shown in the attached screenshot.

I am having the same 503 issues with another site and your themes. This is why i requested a full audit. An audit means you review ALL the themes in the Jevelin suite and find out the reason why I keep getting the same error with all of your themes.

I have added the site log in details for the other site for you to log in however I am building 4 other site where i plan to use your themes. Is it possible for you to email me the file you are using so that I dont have to continue to submit tickets for the same issue.

I could confirm the issue on your website but it is getting imported successfully on my website.

This seems an issue of your hosting provider so could you please contact your web host to resolve it?

The web host might have restricted the call to the Jevelin server using a proxy or any other security system.

Attachments:

sociallysleek
    Participant

I had this issue previously and you fixed it. I have reached out to my hosting and they are saying it is not an issue on their end

Previously it was a server unavailable issue but this time it is a different issue.

Do you have any other hosting provider where you can test it?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)