accordion and testimonial modules

Home Forums Jevelin Theme accordion and testimonial modules

Home Forums Jevelin Theme accordion and testimonial modules

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • esmemcg
    Participant

Hello, I have a couple of questions about your content modules.

I am using a style 2 accordion (see screenshot) and would like to insert my own arrow image instead of using icons. Is this possible? I have different images for the open and closed content.

I am also using a style 6 testimonials module (see screenshot). I have hidden the photo already but I would really like the text to move up to sit between the arrows. I would also like to replace the arrows with my own arrow images. I have a child theme and am happy to edit the templates if that would work.

Many thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @esmemcg,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I am using a style 2 accordion (see screenshot) and would like to insert my own arrow image instead of using icons. Is this possible? I have different images for the open and closed content.

You have to develop custom CSS code to achieve it.

You can try changing it using Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page to achieve this.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

But there are various icons that you can use in the Accordion content element settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

I am also using a style 6 testimonials module (see screenshot). I have hidden the photo already but I would really like the text to move up to sit between the arrows.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

I would also like to replace the arrows with my own arrow images. I have a child theme and am happy to edit the templates if that would work.

You have to develop custom CSS code to achieve it.

You can try changing it using Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page to achieve this.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

esmemcg
    Participant

Thanks for your help. I have used Yellow Pencil to add my own arrows as background images but I can’t see a way to hide the original icon (see screenshot).

Also, yellow pencil doesn’t allow me to open the accordion so I am unable to change the down arrow.

Attachments:

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

esmemcg
    Participant

Thanks for your help, I have pasted the url below

You can change it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

#page-container .sh-testimonials-switch i,
    #page-container .sh-accordion .panel-title .ti-angle-double-right {
        color: transparent !important;
    }

#page-container .sh-accordion .panel-title .ti-angle-double-down {
        color: transparent !important;
        background-image: url("http://www.mjchurch.com/new/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/nav-arrow-off.png");
    }

Please change drop down accordion arrow image URL in the above shared code.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)