Add a Heading Pro title to the blog template page?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Add a Heading Pro title to the blog template page?

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Add a Heading Pro title to the blog template page?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • peterchurch1
    Participant

<div class=”odd bbp-parent-forum-5 bbp-parent-topic-30352 bbp-reply-position-9 user-id-1060 topic-author post-33785 reply type-reply status-publish hentry” data-id=”33785″>
    <div class=”sh-bbp-replies”>
    <div class=”sh-bbp-replies-center”>
    <div class=”sh-bbp-replies-center-description”>

Thanks for your support, the theme is working out nicely! Quick question: how can I add a Heading Pro title to the blog template page to match the other page titles? Thank you!

</div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>

Hi @peterchurch1,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure what you meant by “Heading Pro title” here so could you please share the screenshot of it and also share me the page URL from your site where you want to display it so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

peterchurch1
    Participant

Yes, I am trying to add a matching page title to the blog page. Screenshot1 shows the title on a site page, screenshot2 shows the blog page in which I want to display a matching title. The url is iq.mckeany-flavell.com/blog.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

When I try to log into your shared site the login page gets redirected to register page so I can’t log into your site.

screenshot2 shows the blog page in which I want to display a matching title.

Could you please tell me the exact matching title that you want to show in screenshot2 page?

peterchurch1
    Participant

If you select the Login button on the slider you can get it, or the issue has been fixed and you can login using the menu. The exact title I am trying to add/match is the title on screenshot1 that reads Core Market Charts and the divider underneath (set with Heading Pro on the Charts page). Thank you.

Solution for this topic

You can add that title in the content area of INGREDIENT INTELLIGENCE  page and enable Blog Editor Content option of that page as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

peterchurch1
    Participant

Ah, so easy…thanks!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)