Add latest blog posts to home page & rename post as Podcast

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Add latest blog posts to home page & rename post as Podcast

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Add latest blog posts to home page & rename post as Podcast

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mwaldo
    Participant

Two things:

Issue #1:
    I used Jevelin for my first website successfully and liked it.  I decided to purchase a second instance of Jevelin to use on a separate website and domain but I’m having trouble with it as follows:

In my first website, I was able to rename the Blog as Podcast and then have “Podcast” show up as the header on each of my posts. See attached screenshot – 1.

In my second instance of Jevelin for my new site, I was able to rename the Blog page as Podcast, but I can’t figure out how to change my post headers to say Podcast instead of Blog post. See attached screenshot – 2.

Issue 2:
    On my second site, I want my Latest Podcast Episode posts (which are essentially my blog posts as noted above) to show on my home page like I did with my first site (see image 3.)

I can’t seem to figure how to how to do that with the Startup home page I selected even though I did it before. Please advise.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @mwaldo,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Issue #1:
    I used Jevelin for my first website successfully and liked it. I decided to purchase a second instance of Jevelin to use on a separate website and domain but I’m having trouble with it as follows:

In my first website, I was able to rename the Blog as Podcast and then have “Podcast” show up as the header on each of my posts. See attached screenshot – 1.

In my second instance of Jevelin for my new site, I was able to rename the Blog page as Podcast, but I can’t figure out how to change my post headers to say Podcast instead of Blog post. See attached screenshot – 2.

You can change it from the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Issue 2:
    On my second site, I want my Latest Podcast Episode posts (which are essentially my blog posts as noted above) to show on my home page like I did with my first site (see image 3.)

I can’t seem to figure how to how to do that with the Startup home page I selected even though I did it before.

Could you please share your both site URLs where it’s displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

mwaldo
    Participant

Thanks for the answer to question 1. Worked perfectly. 😁

For the question 2, the first Jevelin install that has it showing correctly is here – toward the bottom of the page (under the heading Most Recent Podcast Episodes & News) https://creatingfromtheinsideout.com/.

I want to do the same thing on my second Jevelin install homepage here — under the Latest Podcast Episodes & News Heading. https://teachingsofceylon.com/

Solution for this topic

To display it, please use the Blog posts content element on your website as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

mwaldo
    Participant

Great. Thanks so much!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)