Adding images to a blog post

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding images to a blog post

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding images to a blog post

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Benjam1n
    Participant

Hi,

I’d like to add some images to my blog post.

I would like to be able to align my image to the right with the text surrounding the image, but the only option I can find is to use the “Media and Text” box.

However, as you can see from the screenshot below, the text does not align with the text in a normal paragraph, and the text only stays in the left hand “column” rather than filtering underneath the image as it would in the traditional WYSIWYG editor.

Is there a way of pasting an image into the text and being able to do this the way I would like to?

Thanks

Ben

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Ben,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is displaying so that I can help you to achieve it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Benjam1n
    Participant

I’ve pasted in the link below.

There’s two columns that are fixed, so you can’t “wrap” the text around the image like you would be able to in a normal blog post.

I’ve attached a snapshot of how it looks in the editor which might help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

In the new WordPress Block Editor (Gutenberg), you can align the images as described in the below page.

https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-add-and-align-images-in-wordpress-block-editor/

Benjam1n
    Participant

Thanks for your help.

This may be an obvious question, but how do I swap to the Gutenberg Editor in the blog post?

Thanks!

The Gutenberg Editor is a default editor of latest WordPress version which seems you are already using displayed in your shared screenshot.

Benjam1n
    Participant

I see.

Excellent, thanks for your help.

Can’t believe I couldn’t work that out myself.

Regards

Ben

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)