Adding sale price next to regular price

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding sale price next to regular price

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Adding sale price next to regular price

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • marijnroukens
    Participant

Hello,

In your shop demo you are showing products on sale with their sale price next to the regular price that is crossed. I imported this demo but my prices are replaced with the sale prices, so I cannot see the regular price.

Where do I enable the feature?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Marijn

Hi Marijn,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure both the prices are added in each of the product as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

marijnroukens
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the update! I am however using variable products, how can I achieve the same result?

Thanks in advance!

For the variable products you can achieve the same as displayed in the attached screenshot.

You can find more information about it on this page https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/variable-product/

Attachments:

marijnroukens
    Participant

Thanks for your response!

I have done this and I am still not seeing the original price.. In the “private contact” I have shared the link of the website with you. Can you see what is going wrong here?

Thanks in advance!

I checked first product on your shared site and can see the price also does not change when i change size as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please share me the screenshot of the screen how you have configured the product price in the admin area?

Attachments:

marijnroukens
    Participant

There you go! Thanks for the help.

Attachments:

I can see you are using older version of theme on your site so please update the theme and plugins to latest versions on your site.

marijnroukens
    Participant

Just updated everything, no results yet..

Would you mind if i log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please share me your site log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

marijnroukens
    Participant

Ofcourse! There you go. Thanks for the efforts.

Thank you for sharing site details.

I just updated WooCommerce plugin to the latest version on your site and it started working now.

Could you please check it and confirm?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)