After migrating, logo and footer bg don't change

Home Forums Jevelin Theme After migrating, logo and footer bg don’t change

Home Forums Jevelin Theme After migrating, logo and footer bg don’t change

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • davisp
    Participant

Hi! I recently migrated my site. I changed all the links in database. After migration I noticed that the page logo still points to old domain and does not show up. I tried to change logo in dashboard, but nothing worked. I even changed it on ftp, did not work. How can I change it?

Similar problem is with footer background. When I try to change it from dashboard, at first it changes, but after a while it looks broken from user side.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Would it be possible for us to login in your dashboard and inspect this issue directly? In that way we could fix this issue faster.

You can enter your access data in the private field bellow.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

davisp
    Participant

Ok!

Shufflehound

We just inspected your website and it seems that by fixing SSL issue (HTTPS issue) the images could start working correctly.

As for now chrome is showing warning regarding to HTTPS certificate.

davisp
    Participant

I fixed SSL issue, but it does not help with logo problem.
    Logo IMG src is still pointed to old site. I tried to remove it, I tried to change… nothing works.

Before migration I figured out that I can change logo only if I upload IMG with the same name and in the same place on the server, where demo logo was.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by davisp.

Shufflehound

Looks like we found the issue – you had Unyson framework plugin installed besides Redux framework. As it is not used any more it was only causing compatibility issues.

We disabled it and looks like now it is working fine. 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by Shufflehound.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)