After updates: Page is white

Home Forums Jevelin Theme After updates: Page is white

Home Forums Jevelin Theme After updates: Page is white

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • asg
    Participant

Hallo,

since the last update to WordPress and some plugins our page is not displayed correctly anymore

There is no error message displayed

Kind regards

asg
    Participant

I realised that the Slider Revolution 6 module stopped displaying. In the editor, everything is displayed correctly. Whats the problem here?

asg
    Participant

Edit: You can use the credentials above to log into the admin panel as admin

Hi @asg,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I visited your shared website but didn’t see any issue on it so could you please describe it a bit more in detail by sharing the screenshot so that I can help you?

Also, please make sure that you are using the latest version of the theme and plugins.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

asg
    Participant

Solution for this topic

It disappeared somehow.

you can consider it closed

Glad, it is working fine for you now.

Have a fantastic day!

asg
    Participant

aah it did not disappear.

It only occurs in Safari Browser.

Please see the attached screenshot. Chrome and Firefox work as expected

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

It does not occur for me in Safari Browser so could you please test it clearing your browser cache?

asg
    Participant

It only happens when you have cross site tracking prevention enabled in safari

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

To confirm whether it is a theme issue, just temporarily use the Twenty Twenty theme on your site. If everything works fine then it’s the theme issue.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)