Alignment help needed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Alignment help needed

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Alignment help needed

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • Hi, when I open my site on a mobile phone it looks like the header is wider than the content below it and it goes beyond the phone’s screen. So if you look at the screenshot attached, the header is wider and it causes the content below it (in this case the revolution slider) to still have some empty space to the right of it and it doesn’t stick to the edges of the screen. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Sorry, forgot to mention, my site is: http://yltest.yellowfinlogistics.com

Hi @YellowfinLogisticsLLC,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This can be due to the custom CSS code used on your website generated using the Yellow Pencil editor so could you please try temporarily deactivating the Yellow Pencil editor plugin?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Thanks for the response. I have disabled the Yellow Pencil plugin and the problem persists. Any other things we could try?

It seems that whatever we try, the header width on mobile keeps exceeding the screen. This happens only on the main landing page, the FAQ and Contact pages don’t have this problem. I left the Yellow Pencil disabled for now so you can take a look. Thanks in advance.

You can try resolving it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS code option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Custom Code -> CSS Code

div#wrapper {
        overflow: hidden;
    }

Tried just now, still no difference. Attaching the video, just in case it might help…

Attachments:

It displays fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please test it using a different browser or device?

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)