Apostrophe's appearing around brakets in titles

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Apostrophe’s appearing around brakets in titles

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Apostrophe’s appearing around brakets in titles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • OSImarketing
    Participant

I have a problem with two titles on this page, https://www.overnitecbt.com/course-content/oq/asme/    (see screenshot Attachment 1)

On the titles for ASME-1081 & ASME-1091, there are apostrophes that appear around the brackets in the title but not in the description.

I am using the key for box brackets (Attachment 2) but it is displaying curly brackets with apostrophes around them.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We inspected your issue and it looks like this happens due to WordPress and WPBakery page builder safety features, because we can see the same issue for WPBakery page builder built in headings element. Would it be possible for you to use other character instead of the brackets?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

OSImarketing
    Participant

I will have to check if that is possible. When you say it is part of “WordPress and WPBakery page builder safety features.” Can you provide me with more details so I can share internally why we need to use different characters?

Shufflehound

Sure, theme and plugin developers needs to sanitize user content before outputting it out due to various security concerns. By doing so some special characters could be changed in the process of making sure that it will be secure.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)