Article in English translated alone

Home Forums Gillion Theme Article in English translated alone

Home Forums Gillion Theme Article in English translated alone

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
  • juniormartian
    Participant

With the new update, only this article (https://www.todaylead.com/sede-do-google/) was all “in English” what happened?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @juniormartian,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

I am not sure which translation issue you are having so could you please tell me a bit more in detail?

Do you mean after updating the theme to the latest version?

Do you mean you had translated the post in other language earlier but it is not displaying translated now?

If yes then could you please tell me how you had translated it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

juniormartian
    Participant

I was using the version (gillion 1.5) and upgraded to the new version (2.0). It turns out that my entire blog is in Portuguese and only this article is in English https://www.todaylead.com/sede-do-google/

This happened after I updated the theme. How do I leave in Portuguese?

juniormartian
    Participant

To not take too long, I rewrote the article again. Is there a way when you launch the theme update, not change what has already been done?

Yes sure we can do that but for that we want to know how you are translating the theme and if it is theme update issue then why it is only affecting one article on your site and not others.

juniormartian
    Participant

As I said, when I translated to version 2.0, only this article was in English, as it is well seen, I formatted it again for Portuguese. I wanted it when I updated to the latest version of Gillion, did not change what was already right.

Ok then as I asked above could you please tell me how you had translated it?

juniormartian
    Participant

I manually translated the article. But when I update the theme the same article goes to English. What can this be?

I want to know exactly how you have translated it so that I can test it on my test site so please tell me a bit more in detail how did you manually translate the article?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)