Background And Logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Background And Logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Background And Logo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
  • chaffydesigns
    Participant

I’m having two issues with the site I’m creating for my clients.

1. I can’t get the background to change from the black image that came on it to what I need it to be. I will add the images to show you.
    2. I cannot get the Jevelin logo to change to their logo. I can also add these to the attachments also.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! I will add my information in the private field. If you could tell me how you fixed it so I could know for the future, that would be wonderful! Thank you!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chaffydesigns
    Participant

I apologize. I sent the wrong image I want for the background. This is the actual image that is needed to replace the black background.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

chaffydesigns
    Participant

Nevermind on the background!! I figured it out myself! Go me! 🙂

I just need help with replacing the Jevelin logo with my own, please. I still haven’t figured that own out yet.

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We managed to fix your logo issue by removing Unyson plugin. Can you confirm that? 🙂

About background issue it seems that you already fixed it?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

chaffydesigns
    Participant

I did fix the background. I’m proud of myself for figuring it out on my own. lol. 😀
    Thank you so much for fixing the logo and letting me know how you did it. I very much appreciate it. And I very much appreciate you doing it so quickly! My clients called a meeting last night for in an hour and that was one of the last key things I needed. So you are right on point. Thank you so much!

Warmest regards,

Kristi

Shufflehound

We are glad that we could help! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)