Background disappears on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Background disappears on mobile

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Background disappears on mobile

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • tonidebeer
    Participant

Hi There

I have a background issue, where the background displays perfectly on paralax pages on the desktop but disappears when viewed on mobile.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

HI @tonidebeer,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying on mobile so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

tonidebeer
    Participant

Hi There

I’ve not had a response to my message above, please assist?

Thanks

I have responded to you as follows.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying on mobile so that I can troubleshoot it?

But you didn’t share the page URL so please share it.

tonidebeer
    Participant

I replied to your email I didn’t want the URL to be public so I had sent it (twice) using the private information field, but that field doesn’t seem to be working.

I got your website URL in your latest posted reply.

It is displaying fine for me on mobile as shown in the attached screenshot.

Which browser are you using?

Could you please test it using a different browser?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

tonidebeer
    Participant

Hi There,

I am using one of the newest iPhones (iPhone Xr) using the phone’s standard safari browser I have also tested it using the chrome browser and it still doesn’t show.

There also seems to be something strange with alignment it has a big left margin, this issue only appears when browsing on mac using safari and/or chrome.

Then lastly I managed to hack a way to get the back ground to appear on the About Us page when browsing on mobile – set the section as full width and then applied the background to the section (not ideal though and I’m not happy with the outcome as it won’t work on the homepage), then I tried to apply a shadow to the section box but the shadow then applied to the column box as well (on a windows os laptop using a chrome browser) which just looked horrible. Please help!

I am using one of the newest iPhones (iPhone Xr) using the phone’s standard safari browser I have also tested it using the chrome browser and it still doesn’t show.

Are you having the same issue on the below demo site in the “BRING OUT THE DETAILS” section?

https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/

Also please try using JPG or PNG as a background image instead of Gif image?

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create a new thread for each of your other questions instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you with your new thread.

tonidebeer
    Participant

Bring out the details section on https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/ shows the background on my iPhone, so no not the same issue. I need it to be a gif because it’s animated. The background (gif image) is set on the global settings.

I have changed the about us page to have the background on the section but it’s not going to work to apply the same onto the homepage, it won’t look nice with all the sections and the animation will restart for each section which, as you can imagine, will look a bit odd.

We need to just check whether this issue is occurring due to GIF image so please try temporarily using JPG or PNG as a background image instead of Gif image.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)