BACKGROUND IMAGE AND MAILCHIMP ISSUE

Home Forums Jevelin Theme BACKGROUND IMAGE AND MAILCHIMP ISSUE

Home Forums Jevelin Theme BACKGROUND IMAGE AND MAILCHIMP ISSUE

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
  • arculus
    Participant

This is our 3rd attempt to post this issue.  Why are you deleting our tickets?

1. Can you help me setup the mailchimp form?  I have a mailchimp account and the API key, but how do I setup the mailing list on the front page?  The form on the front page should connect to our MailChimp mailing list, but it’s not clear how to configure it.
    2. We are unable to change the background in “Customize.” I have the background (from an earlier ticket), can you please assist with loading it?
      1. https://support.shufflehound.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/email-privacy-reinvented.jpg
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by arculus.

Hi @arculus,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This is our 3rd attempt to post this issue.  Why are you deleting our tickets?

Nobody is deleting your ticket.

Why do you think so?

You can see all of your tickets in your below forum profile.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/users/arculus/topics/

Can you help me setup the mailchimp form?  I have a mailchimp account and the API key, but how do I setup the mailing list on the front page?  The form on the front page should connect to our MailChimp mailing list, but it’s not clear how to configure it.

It is not a theme related question so please contact the mailchimp support to configure it.

We are unable to change the background in “Customize.” I have the background (from an earlier ticket), can you please assist with loading it?

https://support.shufflehound.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/email-privacy-reinvented.jpg

It is already set on your site and you can see it by visiting any of your post page such as “Hello world!”.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

arculus
    Participant

This IS a theme related question. Your theme has a field on the front homepage to collect emails, which requires the mailchimp plugin.  If you cannot tell me how to configure the MailChimp plugin to work with your theme, then I will be requesting a refund for this theme.

As for the background, I need to change the background of the HOMEPAGE (not the post pages).  How can I change the background of the homepage?

This IS a theme related question. Your theme has a field on the front homepage to collect emails, which requires the mailchimp plugin.  If you cannot tell me how to configure the MailChimp plugin to work with your theme, then I will be requesting a refund for this theme.

Could you please share me the page URL from the theme demo site where it is displaying so that I can help you?

For refund you can contact the ThemeForest from where you have purchased the theme.

As for the background, I need to change the background of the HOMEPAGE (not the post pages).  How can I change the background of the homepage?

The background image is also applied on the homepage but as you have made the homepage full width so the background image is hidden behind the sections that you have used in the home page.

You can edit your home page and section containing it to apply background image directly to the section as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

arculus
    Participant

I have provided the URL in the private information field.  There is only a single page to the site, the homepage.  That is where emails are collected, which need to be tied to MailChimp.

arculus
    Participant

For the background image, I do not have the same screen layout.  Please look at my screen layout – it is HTML only.

Attachments:

I have provided the URL in the private information field.  There is only a single page to the site, the homepage.  That is where emails are collected, which need to be tied to MailChimp.

That is just a contact form and not a MailChimp form.

Why do you think it is a MailChimp form?

For the background image, I do not have the same screen layout.  Please look at my screen layout – it is HTML only.

To get that screen layout, you have to activate the Page Builder extension of Unyson plugin.

arculus
    Participant

The Unyson plugins are enabled and that UI still does not appear.  Please login and address this issue.

Your theme advertises that its forms are compatible with MailChimp, so being that that’s not the case, you’re false advertising.

The Unyson plugins are enabled and that UI still does not appear.  Please login and address this issue.

I logged into your site and saw the UI appears on your site as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Your theme advertises that its forms are compatible with MailChimp, so being that that’s not the case, you’re false advertising.

That form is created by contact form 7 content element and not contact form content element.

To use contact form 7 content element, please install Contact Form 7 plugin on your site and create form in it then use the contact form 7 content element in the page and configure it as shown in the second attached screenshot.

Then install Mailchimp for WordPress plugin and integrate it with contact form 7.

Attachments:

arculus
    Participant

I am using Chrome and I do not have the same UI.  Please see attached and assist in troubleshooting.

• This reply was modified 5 years ago by arculus.
    Attachments:

Please try clearing your browser cache or using different browser.

arculus
    Participant

I have cleared cache, history, and disabled plugins.  I have also tried both IE/Edge and Chrome, both have the same results.  This isn’t a browser issue, it’s an issue with the theme.  Please assist.

You can see in the attached screenshot that it is working fine for me so it is not a theme issue but either your browser or the user account issue.

Have you tried logging out from your site and then using the same user account that you have shared in this topic to log into your site?

Why the Translate Site link in the admin bar is only displaying for you and not me?

Attachments:
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)