Background Image Placement

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Background Image Placement

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Background Image Placement

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
  • cc
    Participant

Hi,

I’m trying to add a background image that needs to be positioned to the left (or right in some instances) but also be responsive in size. It’s responsive when the settings are to ‘contain’ but it’s centered. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sure, can you please give us a link to your website, so we can see the section you are mentioning?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

cc
    Participant

It’s a draft page so I can provide images..

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

cc
    Participant

I basically want to give the left teal box rounded corners on only it’s right side…

I’ve tried 2 different methods unsuccessfully.

1. Background image on the right column that would need to be aligned to the right but I can’t get it to do that
    2. Using border radius but I can’t seem to get the CSS right to only apply that border radius to the right hand corners..

Happy to use either approach if you have a fix for one!

Thanks

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Sorry for our late response.

It seems that this could be done via custom CSS, can we please know which page builder are you using? And still if we will be creating a custom CSS we will need a link to the website, so we can create and test it.

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

cc
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I’ve sort of resolved the issue but it’s a bit of a hack and doesn’t always respond correctly responsively so would love you to look at it. If there was a way to add the curved corners on one side through CSS that would be much more preferable.

There’s another issue I would love you to look at while you’re there. the site stacks the columns at a breakpoint of 800px but the columns that I’d like to hide when the site stacks only hide at 768px so between 768-800px the site displays incorrectly.

Thanks

Shufflehound

Hi there,

We improved how the responsive layout works on your website with some custom CSS, can you please take a look now?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

cc
    Participant

Thank you, I can’t really tell the difference since there’s still the same display issue from 768-800px but no worries.

Regarding the curved corners, I have the same issue, to a greater extent on another page on our website (see private field) could you possibly try to resolve that one too please? It’s the dark blue section ‘About’ that’s the issue and should have curved edges on the right side only.

Thanks a lot

Shufflehound

It seems that we managed to fix the curved corners.

Can you please take a look? 🙂

cc
    Participant

You have! Wonderful, thank you 🙂

Shufflehound

We are glad that it worked! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)