Background Image Won't Display

Home Forums Gillion Theme Background Image Won't Display

Home Forums Gillion Theme Background Image Won't Display

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Paul33
    Participant

I have my homepage layout set to BOXED and have added a background image but it will not display. I’m sure when I first downloaded the theme, I was able to test this out and it worked fine but now I appear to have broken it !

I have no Custom CSS that could be upsetting it so is there something over-riding this function ?

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the screenshot of how you are setting background image and also share the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Paul33
    Participant

Details in Private Box below this one and page image attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

Please also set page background color on your site as shown in the attached screenshot so that it will be displayed.

Attachments:

Paul33
    Participant

That worked – thank you !

You are most welcome here 🙂

guillaume
    Participant

Hello,
    Even though I read your answer with the screenshot attached, I still have the same problem.

Attachments:

@guillaume To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)