Blank Home Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blank Home Page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blank Home Page

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • geob3d
    Participant

Hi,

I tried installing several demo content themes but the pages only show a blank screen with a white box. I included a screenshot of what i see.

GB

Hi GB,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it’s set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

dpulliam
    Participant

I’m having this same issue. All of the extensions and plug ins are enabled, I’ve loaded the Fitness home template, customized my changes to it, and pointed the settings to as my home page.

But all I get is a blank screen. Not even the revolution slider. There a couple of dark rectangles where I imagine a couple of elements should be. I’ve read every doc, watched several videos, and read installed a couple times.

I feel like I’m missing something very basic, but I can’t find it. What was the solution to this problem, as it seems like I’m having the same issue?

@dpulliam Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)