Blog Categories "Choose which blog categories you want to show"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog Categories “Choose which blog categories you want to show”

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog Categories “Choose which blog categories you want to show”

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
  • DBN
    Participant

The option for blogs:

“Blog Categories: Choose which blog categories you want to show”

Does not work on my installation. I’ve entered the full name, the slug, quotes, no quotes, commas, etc? It is a textbox field, rather than a selector of some type.

I have not found any guidance on why this is not working on the forums?

Thanks,

Hi @DBN,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

Could you please tell me exactly where you are using the option or share the screenshot of it so that I can troubleshoot the issue?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

DBN
    Participant

It is in the edit page. I’ve set to blog template, and enter a category in the box circled, and it doesn’t restrict the blog to just that category.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I could confirm the issue on my test site, therefore, I notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

DBN
    Participant

Great! Appreciating you have a rather large backlog, but is this something that could be included into an interim beta release? I installed the 5.0.5.1 beta and was still an issue.

Yes, it will be fixed in the upcoming beta release.

The issue is fixed in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

DBN
    Participant

I am not sure it is fixed sorry. I have the same situation as before even if using 5.0.5.2. I installed it by “deactivating” and “deleting” the previous version and then installing this new versiojn.

I have tested it on my website and it is working fine by adding the category name in the text field.

Have you tried adding the category name?

DBN
    Participant

I fixed it, there are 2 “blog” templates shown on my page template list. Selecting the other one made it work.

The other issue I have seen though is the Beta has removed the project/portfolio permalink options (see image).

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

The other issue I have seen though is the Beta has removed the project/portfolio permalink options (see image).

It was provided by the Unyson plugin and not the theme.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of the theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)