Blog Post Not Updated With the Latest Post

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog Post Not Updated With the Latest Post

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog Post Not Updated With the Latest Post

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

I am currently experiencing this problem where my latest blog post is not showing up to users that are not logged in.

The latest post in on the 5th January 2019, however, the one showing in the blog is December 12, 2018

I’ve cleared up all the cache from my WP Fastest Cache.

Please advise. Thank you.

Hi @mjejun,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please temporary try disabling all the cache on your shared site?

Also please share me the screenshot of recent posts element settings that you are using on your site so that I can troubleshoot it.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for your response.

I’ve disabled all the cache on my site. But can you please explain further, what do you mean by recent post settings? Where can I find it?

Please edit your site homepage and there you will get Recent Posts content element.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporary share me your site admin log in details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able see it)”?

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

Another problem with the site is that all the updates I have made to the elements are not updated during the first view. I would have to refresh the site, only then the changes will take place. Please refer to the screenshot below.

Yes, you may. Please refer to the details below:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Solution for this topic

I logged into your shared site and activated W3 Total Cache plugin then clear its cache and deactivated it again which resolved the issue.

It seems that was caching issue.

Could you please confirm it?

mjejun
    Participant

Hi,

Yes, the problem has been fixed.

Thank you.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)