Blog Post Slider Contains Pencil Icon

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Post Slider Contains Pencil Icon

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Post Slider Contains Pencil Icon

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • afew001
    Participant

Hello,

I had submitted a ticket about the little brush/pencil icon beside the blog post title in the slider.

I have corrected this before with the code you have given in another topic.

It seems to have re-appeared today…

Before i used:

#page-container .blog-slider-content-icon {
    display: none;
    }

And it did work.

However, I have posted a new post today and the little brush/pencil icon is back on all of my posts!

I have gotten an email stating that a update is available but when going into my WordPress it says that all themes are up to date.

Any ideas what to do?

Thank you for your time!

Hi @afew001,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

However, I have posted a new post today and the little brush/pencil icon is back on all of my posts!

I could confirm the issue on my test site that the custom CSS code added in the theme option is not working, therefore, notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

I have gotten an email stating that a update is available but when going into my WordPress it says that all themes are up to date.

You can update the theme on your site to the below latest version as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

The issue is fixed in the below latest released theme version so please update the theme on your site.

Please login to access this file

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)