Blog Posts basic

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Posts basic

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Posts basic

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  js 17 hours, 41 minutes ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • Hi,

Blog Posts basic isn’t working properly on template ‘blog’. If enabling ‘load more’,  the function is basically working but posts of the specific set category aren’t shown. While if the function is disabled it’s working properly.

Further more if using the ‘default template’ the function isn’t working at all.

Best regards,

Jürgen

Sorry forgot to say, after cache was emptied nothing has changed. The same as I tested if plugin are conflicted.

Hi Jürgen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the screenshots of the settings that you have configured and also share page URL from your site where it is not displaying properly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Thank you. Please see below inclusive the link to the specific page which I do testing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

After troubleshooting on your site, I could confirm the issue on my test site which only occurs when load more option of Blog Posts Basic element is enabled therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

js
    Participant

Good morning,

Just want to know if you have any idea when the issue will be fixed?

Best regards,

Jürgen

Don’t have any ETA yet but it will be resolved soon.

Good morning,

Despite you have no ETA, when will the issue be fixed? Since almost 2 weeks are already gone.

Best regards,

Jürgen

I have asked the theme developer about it and will update you here.

Good morning,

I hoped that with the new update the issue will be solved. But it doesn’t. It’s quite annoying that it took so long to fix the problem. That’s not the quality of service that you promise and the user can expect particular if you pay for.

Best regards,

Jürgen

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)