Blog Posts basic

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Posts basic

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Posts basic

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)
  • Author
  • js
    Participant

Hi,

Blog Posts basic isn’t working properly on template ‘blog’. If enabling ‘load more’,  the function is basically working but posts of the specific set category aren’t shown. While if the function is disabled it’s working properly.

Further more if using the ‘default template’ the function isn’t working at all.

Best regards,

Jürgen

js
    Participant

Sorry forgot to say, after cache was emptied nothing has changed. The same as I tested if plugin are conflicted.

Hi Jürgen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the screenshots of the settings that you have configured and also share page URL from your site where it is not displaying properly so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

js
    Participant

Thank you. Please see below inclusive the link to the specific page which I do testing.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

After troubleshooting on your site, I could confirm the issue on my test site which only occurs when load more option of Blog Posts Basic element is enabled therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

js
    Participant

Good morning,

Just want to know if you have any idea when the issue will be fixed?

Best regards,

Jürgen

Don’t have any ETA yet but it will be resolved soon.

js
    Participant

Good morning,

Despite you have no ETA, when will the issue be fixed? Since almost 2 weeks are already gone.

Best regards,

Jürgen

I have asked the theme developer about it and will update you here.

js
    Participant

Good morning,

I hoped that with the new update the issue will be solved. But it doesn’t. It’s quite annoying that it took so long to fix the problem. That’s not the quality of service that you promise and the user can expect particular if you pay for.

Best regards,

Jürgen

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I asked the developer about the issue and he is still working on it as the issue is tricky but he assures that the issue will be resolved in a couple of days.

js
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you. I’m not sure if the issue is solved with today’s update as it is displayed at a solved issue.

If this is the case, I just let you know, I tested it and it’s not working.

Best regards,

Jürgen

Yes, the issue is resolved in the below latest version of the theme.

Please login to access this file

I logged into your shared site and saw you are using both newer and older versions of the theme on your site as shown in the attached screenshot so please remove the older theme version and use only newer theme version.

Also please make sure to clear the cache from the cache plugin that you are using on your site.

Attachments:

js
    Participant

Understand. I removed the older version. Emptied the cache. Download the beta version. But still don’t work properly. Particular it uses the wrong category, not which is set. With sub-categories it’s working. The second section ‘Digital Impact’ isn’t working at all. Which is weird.

So please have a look again.

Could you please try using the attached modified theme?

Attachments:

js
    Participant

Good morning,

Thank you. Tested it but still doesn’t work properly.

(1) Now it’s using the category not just the sub-categories. Fine.

(2) If I load new posts then the first new loaded post shows the image but no text instead the code of the text. But in principle the rest is working fine.

(3) But trying to load new posts on the others then the first section than it’s not working at all. It always jumps back to the first section and load there new posts from the first section.

Hope it comes across what the issues are.

Best regards,

Jürgen

I am sorry but I am not sure I understood the issues correctly that you have described so could you please also share me the screenshots of them?

js
    Participant

No problem. Please follow the link of the test-page below and look by yourself.

(1) Now it’s using the category not just the sub-categories. Fine.

Ok

(2) If I load new posts then the first new loaded post shows the image but no text instead the code of the text. But in principle the rest is working fine.

This is because that post you have created by embedding post from other site using embedly.

For that post, you can add the content in the post excerpt field as described in the below pages.

https://www.wpbeginner.com/glossary/excerpt/

https://www.role-editor.com/show-excerpt-field-in-post-editor/

(3) But trying to load new posts on the others then the first section than it’s not working at all. It always jumps back to the first section and load there new posts from the first section.

It is working fine for me on your shared site page so please share me the screenshot of the issue.

js
    Participant
    • Good morning,

Thank you. (2) I don’t think so. It’s just the first new loaded post from four. The others new load posts were displayed correctly. Further more if I look at the same post at the category page it will displayed correctly.

(3) It’s weird. I tested it on my mobile and it‘s not working. What’s about if you send me a screenshot, let say of section ‚Digital Impact‘ after ‚load more‘?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 26 total)