Blog Posts basic

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Posts basic

Home Forums Gillion Theme Blog Posts basic

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
  • (2) I don’t think so. It’s just the first new loaded post from four. The others new load posts were displayed correctly. Further more if I look at the same post at the category page it will displayed correctly.

We are troubleshooting it more.

(3) It’s weird. I tested it on my mobile and it‘s not working. What’s about if you send me a screenshot, let say of section ‚Digital Impact‘ after ‚load more‘?

I understood it now that the issue occurs when we use multiple Blog Posts basic content elements on the same page.

I have notified this to the developer to fix it.

js
    Participant

Good morning,

The issue hasn’t yet been fixed the lastest update shows. Any idea when you will have it solved?

Best regards,

Jürgen

No, it is not resolved in this updated theme version but will be soon in the future released version.

js
    Participant

Good morning,

Just uploaded the new released version. Still the same problems occurred. The ‘load more’ function still don’t work properly. To be frank it’s really annoying to see again after weeks not to say after months that a released new feature isn’t working. It’s really not trustworthy to announce regularly to fix the issue but then you don’t.

Best regards,

Jürgen

Sorry for the delay & inconvenience caused.

The fix is not a part of this released theme version but will be part of next released theme version.

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 6 posts - 21 through 26 (of 26 total)