Blog Search Bar Finds Relevant Blogs but Page Layout Changes & Is not User Frien

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog Search Bar Finds Relevant Blogs but Page Layout Changes & Is not User Frien

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog Search Bar Finds Relevant Blogs but Page Layout Changes & Is not User Frien

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Laura Boyd
    Participant

Hi,

Apologies but I cannot give you a url for the page in question as I have not made this website live yet. It is saved locally via MAMP.

When entering a word in my blog search bar i.e. ‘winter’ it does successfully find the relevant content, however the footer sits permanently on top, not dropping like it does when using parallax and only appearing fully when you scroll to the very bottom of the page. Which therefore means I am left with a small window at the top instead of a full screen to view the blog results etc

The settings for all my website pages have a parallax footer so it drops down and only when you reach the bottom of the page can you see the full footer. Whereas this does not seem to parallax properly, but rather remains permanently fixed. Maybe there is a setting for the relevant search results page for blogs. I’m just not sure how to resolve it.

2 images are attached. The 1st image is the original blog page with the search bar and the page appears as it should. However, the 2nd image shows the top of the results page & how the footer remains dominating the screen with a little window at the top for viewing the blog results. Even though there is only 1 blog in the results for this particular search, it should appear fully to the viewer.

Hope that makes sense!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Laura,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Is it happening for you on all the search terms or on specific search terms?

I couldn’t reproduce the issue on my test site so could you please check whether the same solution shared by user previously in the following topic help you to resolve it or tell me all the steps to reproduce it?

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/footer-parallax-problem-on-search-page/#post-14515

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)