blog slider don't show posts

Home Forums Gillion Theme blog slider don't show posts

Home Forums Gillion Theme blog slider don't show posts

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • js
    Participant

Hi,

The blog slider (style 1) don’t show posts from a specific category which is explicit set. How to solve?

Best regards,

Jürgen

Hi Jürgen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

js
    Participant

It’s the blog slider from the landing page. Url including credentials you already know. Blog posts of the categories inclusive  subcategories ‘leadership’ and ‘market pulse’ will not display at the slider despite this categories are set.

Solution for this topic

I logged into your site and saw you are using category names in the Blog slider settings but instead you should use category slugs there as shown in the attached screenshots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

js
    Participant

Understand. Wasn’t aware of that. Thank you. To show blog posts from subcategories need I to list the slug of this sub-categories or is it sufficient to list the main categories?

Best regards,

Jürgen

To show blog posts from subcategories you need to list the slug of the sub-categories.

js
    Participant

Understand. Thank you.

You are most welcome here 🙂

jreitsma
    Participant

@Shufflehound2 I’m trying to do the same as JS. I’m trying to display only articles from a subcategory in my slider (Blog Posts Basic). Can you give an example of how to write the slug? Do you need to include the parent category? I’ve tried several variations but I haven’t gotten it to work.

@jreitsma To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

jreitsma
    Participant

Sure thing. Will do.

Thank you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)