"Blog Style" changes nothing and no page template option for blog page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme "Blog Style" changes nothing and no page template option for blog page

Home Forums Jevelin Theme "Blog Style" changes nothing and no page template option for blog page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • bwaugh06
    Participant

On my blog page i’m trying to change the blog style over to small image style. However, none of the options do anything and it always just shows masonary. This may be because I don’t have a page attribute for ‘template’ where I can select Blog. I only have Parent and Order. I don’t know why this would be as I see in another answer that seems to be part of the fix.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

bwaugh06
    Participant

And before you ask, I went ahead and disabled every plugin but the main four and still have this issue.

Solution for this topic

Hi @bwaugh06,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

This may be because I don’t have a page attribute for ‘template’ where I can select Blog. I only have Parent and Order. I don’t know why this would be as I see in another answer that seems to be part of the fix.

Yes, this seems the issue.

Please make sure that you have not selected the page as a Posts page in your site Reading Settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

bwaugh06
    Participant

This fixed it, thank you.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)