Blog styles not changing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog styles not changing

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Blog styles not changing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • pawelleks
    Participant

Hi there,

I have installed Jevelin Theme on a fresh WP installation.

Activated all required plugins.

I have also imported a Demo Data for Basic (WPbakery Page Builder).

First issue:

• demo data created just 2 or 3 pages (Main , Blog, and Sample Page) instead of all pages available in theme demo (here: jevelin.shufflehound.com).  Where are all the other pages? I was hoping to use them as benchmarks for site building.
    • Main Blog page default setting is Masonary 2.0. I’m trying to change it into Large images but changes to Page Settings > Blog Tab> Blog styles do not bring ANY EFFECT. It is still in Masonary 2.0 style.
      How can I change this?

Thanks,

Hi @pawelleks,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

demo data created just 2 or 3 pages (Main , Blog, and Sample Page) instead of all pages available in theme demo (here: jevelin.shufflehound.com).  Where are all the other pages? I was hoping to use them as benchmarks for site building.

You can create other pages by selecting page templates in the Unyson page builder as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Main Blog page default setting is Masonary 2.0. I’m trying to change it into Large images but changes to Page Settings > Blog Tab> Blog styles do not bring ANY EFFECT. It is still in Masonary 2.0 style.
    How can I change this?

Could you please share me the blog page URL from your site so that I can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pawelleks
    Participant

Sure.

Site url is: https://pracuj.vc/

I just started to set it up.

It seems the blog page use don your shared site is dynamic blog page.

To change the blog style, please create a new blog page and configure its settings as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pawelleks
    Participant

Thanks a lot. This solved the problem.

I will experiment with Unyson although I’m still missing some templates used in demo.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Please advise if you have more questions by creating separate topics for them.

Have a fantastic day!

pawelleks
    Participant

I found another issue here.

Everything worked fine, util I made a newly created page a default blog page in WordPress.

Once it was set as a default Blog suddenly Template option disappeared  and Page setting are not working.

You don’t need to set your blog page as default blog posts page as you have already made it blog page by setting its template to Blog there it won’t work this way.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)