I just bought your theme and I just started testing it on a local WP with Mamp.
After importing the boxed layout demo, my home page looks different from your demo, the grey margin on each side of the boxed content is very large, so the elements of the header, logo, menu & social icons, are squeezed against each other… not enough space. I didn’t really started to customize the theme , just added a logo, change name links of the menu, and a few titles. I also changed the images in the slider, with the same size as in the demo. Is there an option to style this layout so I can have the same margins as in the demo ?
I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.
I have tested it on my test site and it’s displaying same for me like this page https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/boxed/ using latest version of Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.
Please make sure you are using following latest version of theme and you have not made any code changes in it.
Hi, thanks for your concern. I have the latest version of your theme, and I did not touch the code but just changed the logo, a few pictures for the slides, also changed menu links and added a few texts, just testing the theme. This different layout only occurs on Safari, but not on Firefox or Chrome. Please check again on Safari. I’m starting over to see if I get the “normal” boxed layout. Thanks
No, that’s why it’s weird and driving me crazy !! your demo is ok on safari, it’s only my local site, I’ve just reinstalled MAMP and a new wp, then activated the theme, and imported the boxed demo, without changing anything, and I still have these large margins… Tried on child and regular theme, still the same… Can’t figure out where it comes from… I try to check with the plugin yellow pencil, but for the moment, I can’t see where I could modify the margins (I have WP 4.9). I guess I’ll have to work on Google chrome…
Please make sure that the White Frame is not enabled as shown in the attached screenshot.
Also this can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.