broken upsell/cross sell products in Woo

Home Forums Gillion Theme broken upsell/cross sell products in Woo

Home Forums Gillion Theme broken upsell/cross sell products in Woo

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • savethecat
    Participant

Hi, we’re using woo with your theme but the cross sell/upsell product/placement plus the accompanying text is broken. See attached images for our site and another to show what it is supposed to look like.

Login details for you in the private field.

We had to remove the linked products as it looks so bad but I set up a hidden test product (link also in private field) so you can see. You can only access it once logged in.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @savethecat,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I could not log into your website as I am getting an error as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Unyson, Redux framework and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

savethecat
    Participant

that was an intermittent issue now (mostly) resolved. Please try again. I have disabled all plugins apart from Redux and WP Bakery and the issue is still there. We have migrated from Unyson so that is already deactivated. Thanks.

I logged into your website and resolved it by changing the custom CSS code in your theme settings.

Could you please confirm it?

savethecat
    Participant

it did, but the images are stacked below the post (plus are huge), not side by side in the screenshot in the original post.  Also pricing button is missing.. PS. please can you let me know what the extra CSS was that you added, I didnt see it and I want to comment it for future reference. Thanks.

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

it did, but the images are stacked below the post (plus are huge), not side by side in the screenshot in the original post.

I have resolved this.

Also pricing button is missing.. PS.

It displays for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

please can you let me know what the extra CSS was that you added, I didnt see it and I want to comment it for future reference.

I have added the below CSS code.

.single-product section.up-sells.upsells.products {
        clear: both;
    }
    Attachments:

savethecat
    Participant

Hi, thanks for the update. Unfortunately your changes broke the layouts on other product pages, see attachments.

I had to remove all your changes to get the site back to normal. We’ll have to validate the changes needed on a staging site, we cant keep affecting the live site. Details in private field below.  The staging site has the last edits you made to the custom code section and you’ll see the “you may like” copy is again wrapping incorrectly. You’ll also see the price and add to cart button is missing from the recommended products displayed comparted to the original screenshot i attached.

Attachments:

Your shared staging site prompts for login details in the popup to access the website and your shared login credentials do not work there.

Please advise.

savethecat
    Participant

Yes i forgot we password protected it, sorry. You can try again using the same credentials for the password prompt and site login. Thanks.

I logged into your website and fixed it.

Could you please check it?

savethecat
    Participant

hi, it seems to be fine now. I’ve copied your CSS changes to the live site. Thanks for your help!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)