Bug in Social Counter widget

Home Forums Gillion Theme Bug in Social Counter widget

Home Forums Gillion Theme Bug in Social Counter widget

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • nicolaivarney
    Participant

Hi ShuffleH,

There may be a bug in the Shufflehound social counter widget.

I found another post (1 week old, that has the same problem: https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/search/?forum_id=4431&bbp_search=social+counter+not+working)

The widget isnt working in demo mode, and when i fill in all information, theres nothing displayed. Not even the headline.

Is it something I/We have done, or may there be a bug in the Shufflehound Social counter

I have displayed admin account in private information field

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @nicolaivarney,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I visited your shared site and saw on your site javascript error message is generated in the browser console causing the issue as shown in the attached screenshot so please resolve it.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins except Unyson plugin and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any or use following plugin to check it.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/health-check/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

nicolaivarney
    Participant

I’ve tried disabling everything, but there’s still no social icons, and tried health check as well..

Anyway – I see the error, and I cant really figure out whats causing it – No matter, it’s probably not your area. If social counter works on your local, without all the weird modifications i’ve made on mine, it’s probably some kind of customization i have made, that is causing the error..

I’ll manage, but thanks for your time, again!

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)