Burger Theme Initial Setup

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Burger Theme Initial Setup

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Burger Theme Initial Setup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • SausageLab
    Participant

I followed the directions for the Burger Theme setup and it is not 100%. Is there some documentation for how to set it up to look exactly like the demo? I understand the Google map API needing set up but the menu location (centered) with the dark/light interchanging on scroll, and the links on the home page are not connected. Was hopeful this was an actual demo setup and the documentation does not cover how to sort for this particular theme.

Site is sausagelab.com

It’s a clean WP install with minimal changes to the settings.

Hi @SausageLab,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

If you have upgraded to the Redux framework then you have to deactivate the Unyson plugin on your website.

You have to add Google Maps API key in the theme General settings as shown in the first and second attached screenshots.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting to resolve the other issues? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)