Button Links

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Button Links

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Button Links

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • emilymilling
    Participant

Hi!

Just picked up the jevelin theme for work and I’m running into a few things:

1. I can’t seem to change the navigation colour to be transparent in the header 6 option for the life of me.
      1. I went to Appearance>Theme Settings>Header> Selected Header 6 (side navigation) and;
      2. Appearance>Customize>Styling>Header>Header Background Colour – I selected random colours and they all worked, but when I select rgba(255,255,255,0) for a completely transparent menu it won’t work. I did have it working at one point, it was transparent with the menu icons (search and 3 lines) appearing in grey. When I scrolled down the white would come in with the sticky menu. Any ideas for a fix?
    2. For some reason the buttons aren’t linking properly. I’ve tested links both within my site and externally, but when I click they’re going nowhere. I have the option selected to take the user to a new tab/page, is that the problem? is there a fix for this?

Thanks so much!

My site is at http://www.furtherfaster.online for reference.

emilymilling
    Participant

Update:

1. I selected a different colour (orange) and set a transparency level to that colour within Appearance>Customize>Styling>Header>Header Background Colour. THAT colour is transparent, but there seems to be a white background on the navigation aside from that. Where do I find the section to modify that?
    2. I deselected the link out to new page option, and the buttons worked, however I’m really going to need to link to new windows. Is there a bug fix for that coming out soon or any suggestions?

Thanks!

emilymilling
    Participant

Update: buttons seem to work now.

Hi @emilymilling,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I selected a different colour (orange) and set a transparency level to that colour within Appearance>Customize>Styling>Header>Header Background Colour. THAT colour is transparent, but there seems to be a white background on the navigation aside from that. Where do I find the section to modify that?

This may be because of body background color is white on your site which is displaying from transparent navigation so to check it please try temporary changing your site body background color.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

emilymilling
    Participant

Hmm, the sticky menu is transparent now but the top is still white and isn’t standing alone over the picture I’ve got on the homepage.

Looking at the demos now, my menu is really different – the menu lines on the right are very thin and misaligned with the search icon, and there’s a space missing over on the right as well: https://jevelin.shufflehound.com/header/sixth-header/

How do I get my menu to look like the one in the demo, but be transparent up at the top, and change to a white background when I scroll down?

Shufflehound

Hi there,

Did you try to change Page Settings > Header > Header Style?

Best regards,

Shufflehound team

emilymilling
    Participant

Sorry I can’t seem to find page settings, is that within theme settings somewhere? Or styling?

Shufflehound

Sorry, I meant page options, which are available at the bottom of the edit pages.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)