Button Not Appearing Until Hovered Over

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Button Not Appearing Until Hovered Over

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Button Not Appearing Until Hovered Over

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Benjam1n
    Participant

Hi,

I have a button on my homepage that does not appear until you hover over it for some reason.

I have other buttons on the page that work absolutely fine – same background colour, same button colour, same surround colour etc.

And yet no matter what I try and do to this button that does not appear – put it in a separate container, change the colours, change the size etc. it just does not want to appear and I have no idea why, can you help please!

It only happens the first time the page loads – if you refresh the page once it has appeared, it works fine???

See the screenshot below.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Benjam1n
    Participant

I seem to have got around this now by setting a max width and turning on the “full width” option for the button.

It now seems to be appearing as it should so no need for further help at the moment.

Thanks anyway!

Shufflehound

Great to hear that you manage to solve it! 🙂

Benjam1n
    Participant

Sorry – it’s not fixed.

The original issue is still an issue, even with the changes I mentioned above.

Could I have some help please!

Thanks!

Shufflehound

This issue was very hard to find, but we can confirm that we see it too.

Would it be possible to access your website dashboard? We could try some CSS changes, because at the moment we don’t have a specific solution for this issue

Benjam1n
    Participant

Hi shufflehound,

Thanks so much for your reply.

It seems to have been working fine for the last couple of days so I’ll leave it for the time being.

If it starts to happen again, I’ll post back in here and give you access so you can take a look.

Thanks for your help!

Ben

Shufflehound

Sure, let us know if you need a help with this issue.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)