Buttons/Placeholder translatition

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Buttons/Placeholder translatition

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Buttons/Placeholder translatition

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Konrud
    Participant

I need to translate (into my RTL language) the following items:

1. Buttons on the Portfolio/Project page (please take a look at the screenshot below)
    2. Placeholder for search and breadcrumbs Projects (please take a look at the screenshot below)
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Konrud
    Participant

I also need to translate this part “All” in portfolio filter.

Attachments:

Hi @Konrud,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site and it seems you have already translated it as shown in the attached screenshots.

Please advise.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

Konrud
    Participant

Yes, I already did. Thank you.

Could you please remove the screenshots that you placed on the last response. I don’t want to reveal my site here.

Konrud
    Participant

Btw, I did it through .pot file, is this the right solution, or it can be done better in some other way?

Konrud
    Participant

Now I can’t find where resides “sh-popover” in order to translate or maybe remove it from the blog posts (I mean popover New and Hot).

Could you please remove the screenshots that you placed on the last response. I don’t want to reveal my site here.

Sorry i don’t have assess to remove screenshots but i think it doesn’t reveal your site identity.

Btw, I did it through .pot file, is this the right solution, or it can be done better in some other way?

Using POT file is a right solution.

Now I can’t find where resides “sh-popover” in order to translate or maybe remove it from the blog posts (I mean popover New and Hot).

Please see the solution posted in the following topic to translate it.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/how-to-edit-post-popover-to-other-word-name/

Konrud
    Participant

Thank you.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)