Buyers remorse

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Buyers remorse

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Buyers remorse

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • TJ
    Participant

Hi,

I worked all day to start me new website via WordPress only to find out that I need to purchase a more expensive package to upload Jevelin. I can’t afford that out of pocket costs right now. Anyway around using this product and the themes with the package I have currently?

Thanks

Hi @TJ,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure which package you are referring to so could you please describe it a bit more in detail so that I can help you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

TJ
    Participant

Hello,

I did not know that I needed a high priced version of WordPress to use the Jevelin website templates. I now have to pay more money than I have to use the Jevelin plug-ins. This was not described before I paid for Jevelin through Colorlib.

Thanks

I did not know that I needed a high priced version of WordPress to use the Jevelin website templates.

The WordPress is free and open source so you can use the WordPress on any of your website under GPL license.

I now have to pay more money than I have to use the Jevelin plug-ins.

The plugins bundled with the Jevelin theme are free to use and you can install them from Admin Area -> Appearance -> Install Plugins

Please advise if you have more questions.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)