Calendar not showing properly in "Woocommerce Booking"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Calendar not showing properly in "Woocommerce Booking"

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Calendar not showing properly in "Woocommerce Booking"

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • tom
    Participant

Hi

I was asking themeforest and many others. But nobody seems to have an answer which is super frustrating since I sepnt some money for all that stuff.

I installed the Jevelin Multipurpose theme with my WP. The Woocommerce plugin comes with the basic intallation. Then I bought Woocommerce Booking, installed and activated it. At the end I added the free “Wocommerce Booking Accomodation” plugin.

I added my first product, a house to rent and the calendar on the product page does not show propoerly (see screenshot). I tried to add the attached CSS (I found this somewhere on your sites). I added it in WP in “additional css” as well I put this CSS on different CSS directories in the WP.

This error is really bad, without a solution this whole WooCommerce thing does not help.

Please let me know how to resolve it – it’s really frustrating!

Thanks for any solutions….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi Tom,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Is it working fine for you using any default WordPress theme like Twenty Seventeen?

Could you please share me the page URL from your site where it is not displaying correctly so that i can troubleshoot it?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

tom
    Participant

Hi

Thank you for your reply. For the moment the site is not accessible. But will be within the coming days. I’ll let you know as soons as I can tell you the URL

thank you again!

Sure i am waiting for it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)