Can not see all Full Templates - In Visual Page Builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can not see all Full Templates – In Visual Page Builder

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can not see all Full Templates – In Visual Page Builder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • wastercomau
    Participant

I am trying to do a new page using the Education Full template. i.e. select Visual Page Builder / select Templates.

However – I can not see all Full Templates. I can not see the Education template.

I do not want to use the One Click install – as just want to work on one new page using the Full Template.

Please indicate how to load this Full Template. Please see attached image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @wastercomau,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I am not sure what you mean by Full Template but If you mean Full-Width Page then you can do so by editing the page and setting its Page Layout to Full Width as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:

wastercomau
    Participant

Hi.

Thanks for response. I mean the Full Templates as per the picture i.e. my understanding is that I can load a Full Template for each home page design – i.e. such as Home Event, Home Nature as per the picture.

I can not however see one for Home Education i.e. the Education design – is it possible to load that?

Thanks

There isn’t any full template for Home Education so you have to import Education demo content as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)