Cannot change ocean header/masonry-boxel

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cannot change ocean header/masonry-boxel

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cannot change ocean header/masonry-boxel

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
  • ashetty88
    Participant

Hi, as stated in the title I cannot change the ocean header, nor remove the text. I searched for a solution and it involves access “page settings” but I cannot locate that in WordPress. Any help would be great, thank you! Written below is the solution but I could not find the menu listed in the screenshot from a prior post.

How do I change this text “Masonry + boxel layout” ?

You can change it from that page Header Description by editing the page as displayed in the attached screenshot.

How do I change the background/page (the sea) background image?

You can change it from Titlebar Background Image option of page header settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Hi @ashetty88,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Please make sure that you are using the theme required Unyson plugin on your website.

Could you please share the screenshot of the screen that you get on edit page window?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

ashetty88
    Participant

Thank you for the response, I do have Unyson activated, and the screenshot listed below.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Not that screenshot that I wanted.

Please click on any edit page link displayed in your shared screenshot and then take the screenshot of the screen that you will get.

Alternatively, would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share me the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

ashetty88
    Participant

Yes I will provide details as requested, thank you!

I logged into your website and edited the home page there I can see the Page Settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:

ashetty88
    Participant

Thank you! I had a couple more questions, how would I go about editing the words where it says home? Also, the category font colors and Header title are white, where would I go about changing the color? Also, what is the standard dimensions of the title bar, I am trying to place an image there, but it keeps getting cut off?

Thanks again for all of your help!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by ashetty88.

how would I go about editing the words where it says home?

You can change it from the theme settings as shown in the attached screenshots.

Also, the category font colors and Header title are white, where would I go about changing the color?

You can try changing it by using the Yellow Pencil editor as described in the below page.

https://support.shufflehound.com/how-to-change-almost-any-element/

Also, what is the standard dimensions of the title bar, I am trying to place an image there, but it keeps getting cut off?

There is no standard dimension of the title bar as it gets changed based on the title bar text but the minimum height is 326px and there is no limitation on width but based on browser width.

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)