Cannot find templates for the Jevelin Education theme in the template library.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cannot find templates for the Jevelin Education theme in the template library.

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cannot find templates for the Jevelin Education theme in the template library.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • vintmedia
    Participant

I have been a customer of Jevelin for the 3rd time now and im running the latest 4.8.4 version on top of WordPress 5.5. I am using the education demo / theme for my current project, the demo import worked fine but it has several bugs, most annoying of which is the fact that i cannot import / use the existing templates / widgets from the Education theme in the WP Bakery template library where the rest of your templates reside, i can only see the old templates there… any way to fix this?

Hi @vintmedia,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The education is not a template but the demo content of the theme that you can import on your website as described below.

https://support.shufflehound.com/installing-demo/

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

vintmedia
    Participant

Hi, Also have another issue…I am trying to set a background image, which is a pattern in a .png format and it says that it’s set but i simply cannot see it and is not working.

Works when i set it as the header bg image, but i need it for the entire webpage.

Could you please tell me where you have set it as a background image and also share your site URL where it is not displaying so that I can troubleshoot it?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)