Cannot install plugins

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cannot install plugins

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cannot install plugins

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • phillojacono
    Participant

I just downloaded your theme “Jevelin” and wanted to start using right away. Unfortunately I keep on getting the error message “Cannot load tgmpa-install-plugins.” when I click on begin installing plugins.

I already tried and deactivated all other plugins (beside unyson) but it still doesn’t work. Can you please help me?

EDIT: As it seems there are also other error messages where I can’t get any further. For instance when I try to skip step 1 (install plugins) and try step 2 (import demo), I’ll get the message “Cannot load shufflehound_ocdi_activate.”. Thanks for checking

• This topic was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by phillojacono.

Hi @phillojacono,

Sorry to hear about the problem you are having.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme.

Please make sure you are using the latest version of PHP on your server by referring to the information provided in the following pages.

https://www.wikihow.com/Check-PHP-Version
    http://php.net/supported-versions.php

If the issue still persists then would you mind if I log in to your site and do some troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily share me your site admin login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

phillojacono
    Participant

Thanks for your answer.

I checked and believe I have the most recent PHP version that is used. Would appreciate if you can help me (I will send the log-in credentials).

Best,

Phil

I logged into your shared site and saw in your site General Settings you had added wp-admin in the WordPress & Site Address (URL) which seems causing the issue so I tried to remove it but now I can’t access your site admin area.

Could you please remove wp-admin from your site General Settings?

phillojacono
    Participant

Solution for this topic

Fantastic, I think it works now! Many thanks for the fast help and sorry for the mistake, I thought I’d need to add wp-admin manually to the url.

You are most welcome here đŸ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)