Can't Change Background Colour

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't Change Background Colour

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't Change Background Colour

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • benbrickwood
    Participant

Hi, I’ve got a couple of questions please. http://www.sesamedesign.com.

First off, I installed plugin “Really Simple SSL” which went fine, but the background behind my navigation went black and I can’t get it to change back to white, please can you help me?

Secondly, a warning came up saying “Envato WordPress Toolkit” was deprecated and would be replaced by “WP Bakery Page Builder”. So I deactivated Envato WordPress Toolkit” and installed the WP Bakery file, now it’s asking for $45, what do I do please? Do I need it?

Hi @benbrickwood,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

First off, I installed plugin “Really Simple SSL” which went fine, but the background behind my navigation went black and I can’t get it to change back to white, please can you help me?

The navigation menu background is displaying white for me on your shared site as displayed in the attached screenshot.

Please advise.

Secondly, a warning came up saying “Envato WordPress Toolkit” was deprecated and would be replaced by “WP Bakery Page Builder”. So I deactivated Envato WordPress Toolkit” and installed the WP Bakery file, now it’s asking for $45, what do I do please? Do I need it?

The plugin comes with the theme and you can install it as described in the following page. You don’t need to purchase it and activate the plugin license to use it.

https://support.shufflehound.com/forums/topic/wpbakery-page-builder-visual-composer-support-incoming/#post-29177

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

benbrickwood
    Participant

Thanks for your quick response!

http://www.sesamedesign.com

I’ve attached a screengrab of my home page as a .png. The wide black horiz band (arrow) should be white, not black. The image you sent me shows it black. I’ve tried in the “appearance” menu, it says it’s all white, am I doing something wrong?

The WPBakery plugin is installed and activated, it says I need a newer version and when I follow the link it asks for $45. Am I OK with the free version?

Attachments:

Solution for this topic

I’ve attached a screengrab of my home page as a .png. The wide black horiz band (arrow) should be white, not black. The image you sent me shows it black. I’ve tried in the “appearance” menu, it says it’s all white, am I doing something wrong?

Actually you are confused between navigation and filter. What you have displayed in your shared screenshot is filter for portfolio.

The black color is a background color set to the section contacining portfolio content element so to change it please change the background color of that section as displayed in the attached screenshots.

The WPBakery plugin is installed and activated, it says I need a newer version and when I follow the link it asks for $45. Am I OK with the free version?

Yes you are Ok with the free version.

You are using the plugin bundled with the theme therefore you are not direct customer of that plugin and cannot update that plugin until you purchase it.

Please find more information about it on the following page.

https://wpbakery.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/VC/pages/524313/Update

We update the plugin with every new theme version. In this case you can just delete old plugin version and reinstall latest plugin version bundled with theme from Appearance ->  Install Plugins

We will update the plugin in the future version of theme.

Attachments:

benbrickwood
    Participant

Fixed, thank you

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)