Can't change logo and how to show events in homepage

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can’t change logo and how to show events in homepage

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can’t change logo and how to show events in homepage

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • apinpipin
    Participant

Dear Shufflehound Support.

I can’t replace the Jevelin logo on my website psp.ub.ac.id with my logo. I’ve tried through the front-end and back-end but still not replaced, finally I removed the Jevelin logo on my media. Now the logo is an error. Can you help me?

Besides that, I also want to ask, is it possible to display the events that I have created on the home page like my old template, whether past, ongoing, or future? I will include an example.

Thank you.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by apinpipin.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @apinpipin,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

I can’t replace the Jevelin logo on my website with my logo. I’ve tried through the front-end and back-end but still not replaced, finally I removed the Jevelin logo on my media. Now the logo is an error. Can you help me?

It seems you are using the redux framework so please deactivate the Unyson plugin on your website as it conflicts with the Redux framework and check whether it resolves your issue.

Besides that, I also want to ask, is it possible to display the events that I have created on the home page like my old template, whether past, ongoing, or future? I will include an example.

Do you display the events using a shortcode?

If yes then you can use the shortcode on your home page to display the events.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

apinpipin
    Participant

Hi, thank you for your help.

It seems you are using the redux framework so please deactivate the Unyson plugin on your website as it conflicts with the Redux framework and check whether it resolves your issue.

Thanks, I have disabled Unyson plugin and have succeeded in changing the logo but sometimes I still have problems like failing to replace some adjustments in costumize.

Do you display the events using a shortcode?

If yes then you can use the shortcode on your home page to display the events.

No, I used the previous theme’s built-in widget, I tried to activate it using jevelin but it didn’t work. Does jevelin have a similar function?

In addition, on the page https://psp.ub.ac.id/cooperation/
    not working properly, what happened?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by apinpipin.

but sometimes I still have problems like failing to replace some adjustments in costumize.

Could you please tell me exactly what problems you are facing?

No, I used the previous theme’s built-in widget, I tried to activate it using jevelin but it didn’t work. Does jevelin have a similar function?

In addition, on the page https://psp.ub.ac.id/cooperation/
    not working properly, what happened?

The theme doesn’t provide any events-related functionality.

You can use any of the below plugins to use events functionality.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/search/events/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)