Can't change logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can’t change logo

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can’t change logo

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • aweliu
    Participant

I just installed the most recent jevelin theme into my new website. I uploaded my logo on customize page and clicked publish but it doesn’t change.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hi @aweliu,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Could you please try activating the Redux and deactivating the Unyson plugin?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

aweliu
    Participant

It doesn’t work. It even makes my website messy. The background picture I uploaded also disappeared. So I changed back to unyson.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

aweliu
    Participant

Sorry for the late. Please find login details in the private field below.

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and changed the logo from the Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Settings -> Header

aweliu
    Participant

Thank you very much for your help. What’s the problem? I did the same but it didn’t change?

Solution for this topic

You have used the Unyson page builder to create pages on your website and recently upgraded to Redux framework so I just downgraded from Redux framework to Unyson on your website.

aweliu
    Participant

Thank you very much. It really helped me a lot.

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)