Can't change the number of displayed products in Woocommerence

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't change the number of displayed products in Woocommerence

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't change the number of displayed products in Woocommerence

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • kasparjj
    Participant

Hi

I have a problem changing the number of displayed product in Woocommerence product side, as I want to have 21 product per page and not 20. I already tried changing the number under “Theme Settings”, but doesn’t seem to react to my change, can you help me solve this problem, here is the website Url:

https://www.eventcollective.dk/book-foredrag/

Thanks!

Best regards,

Kaspar

Hi Kaspar,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared page and saw the number of products displayed on the page is 20 and not 21 as shown in the attached screenshot.

Is it started working fine for you?

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

kasparjj
    Participant

Hi

Nope, the problem is that I want to display 4 columns of products and 21 products per page. Then I try edit those options in “Appearance –> Theme Settings –> Woocommerce”, it doesn’t change the display, actually nothing happens, when I try changing things such as Columns or Items per page. How can I solve that? And were in the backend do I need to look?

Best Regards,

Kaspar

The 4 columns don’t display when you have sidebar on the page so to remove the sidebar and display 4 columns please configure the woocommerence settings as shown in the attached screenshot.

To resolve the number of products per page issue, please update your theme to following latest version and then clear your W3 Total Cache or temporary disable it.

Please login to access this file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)