Can't edit new pages after update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't edit new pages after update

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't edit new pages after update

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • covalentmoments
    Participant

I just recently updated my Jevelin theme as well as updated the Unyson and WP Bakery plugins.  After I did that, all of my new pages I was trying to create that were still in “draft” form have stopped working.  Whenever I try to preview them or edit them in WP Bakery it shows me an Internal Server Error 500 (see attached).  The same thing happens when I try to create a completely new page.  I can’t do it.  All my previously published pages seem to work normally still.

I disabled all my plugins except Unyson, Slider Revolution, and WooCommerce, and I had the same issue.  If I disable my Unyson plugin, I can view my pages, but it says “forbidden” on it (see other attached file).

Everything worked fine before the update.  So I think that it has to be something with the update of either the theme, or maybe even the update of the Unyson plugin.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

pzl
    Participant

Same here. The preview function stopped working with error 500 or fatal error for all the blog posts and pages on my site. This happened since I updated to the latest version of the theme.

Hi @covalentmoments,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

I could confirm the issue on my test site therefore notified the theme developer about this so that it will be fixed.

The issue will be fixed ASAP.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

The issue is resolved in the below latest version of theme so please update the theme as described here https://support.shufflehound.com/updating-theme/

Please login to access this file

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)