Cant edit products after update wordpress

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cant edit products after update wordpress

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cant edit products after update wordpress

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • Lmartinez
    Participant

Hello

I can’t edit the product pages after updating the latest version of wordpress (I can edit blog and pages but not products).

Everything works fine before updating worpress and I had the latest version of the theme and plugins. When I change to the Twenty Twenty-One theme I can edit, but when I return to jevelin I get a white screen.

Can you help me? Thanks

Hi @Lmartinez,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I have tested it on my test site and it’s working fine for me using the latest version of the Jevelin theme as displayed in the attached screenshot.

This can be due to plugin conflict on your site so please try temporarily deactivating all plugins except Redux framework, WooCommerce, Elementor, and WpBakery page builder plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is conflicting if any.

Also, can you please try temporary enabling WP_DEBUG mode? To do this, just go to wp-config.php include this:

define('WP_DEBUG',true);

You might already have a line for WP_DEBUG, so just make sure it’s set to true.

Let me know what errors if any you are getting when you face this issue.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lmartinez
    Participant

Hello, I deactivating all plugins and I still can’t edit

Im getting this error by WP_DEBUG

<b>Deprecated</b>: block_categories is deprecated since version 5.8.0! Use block_categories_all instead. in <b>/home/rapiditasstudio/www/wp-includes/functions.php</b> on line <b>5458</b>

<b>Deprecated</b>: block_categories is deprecated since version 5.8.0! Use block_categories_all instead. in <b>/home/rapiditasstudio/www/wp-includes/functions.php</b> on line <b>5458</b>

Thanks a lot

Thank you for sharing the log but these are only notices and not errors.

Would you mind if I log in to your site and do quick troubleshooting? If this is ok then could you please temporarily create an admin user account and share the account login details privately by adding them in the box having text “Enter your private content here (only you and forum moderators will be able to see it)”?

Lmartinez
    Participant

Of course, thank you so much

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Lmartinez.

Solution for this topic

I logged into your website and could edit products without any issue as shown in the attached screenshot.

Could you please try editing it using a different browser?

Also, please share the screenshot of the error that you are getting when you try to edit it.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Lmartinez
    Participant

Hi, I’m really sorry, it’s the first thing I should have tried …
    The entire screen simply comes out white, so I think a screenshot is of no interest

Thanks again 🙂

Not an issue at all.

You are always welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)