Can't Get Section Element To Align Properly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't Get Section Element To Align Properly

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Can't Get Section Element To Align Properly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    RESOLVED Posts
  • rockguitarpower
    Participant

Hello,

I am experiencing a lot of frustration in trying to get elements within a section to fit and align properly.

To best illustrate the issue, I created a 2 minute video which you can watch here: http://www.screencast.com/t/ZiYjRgQEJ

Summary:

I created a section and trying to get elements to stack one on top of each other so that there are no big spaces between elements.

There’s 2 columns. One is 3/4 and the other is 1/4.

When trying to get everything lined up, the builder will not allow me to stack them. It always pushes one of the elements down or out of the way. The result on the page is left with huge spaces between elements.

I’ve tried a lot of different settings and not finding anything that will make these move and fit the way I would imagine they would

Any help is much appreciated, please let me know if you need further info to help trouble shoot

Thank You

Mike

Hi Mike,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Your shared screencast does not load after 10 seconds. Seems screencast issue.

What I understand from your description that you are adding elements in two columns below each other but you see gap between them.

This is how it happens in column based grid which doesn’t work like Masonry so instead of using two columns you can just add them in one column.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

rockguitarpower
    Participant

Video is loading ok for me, if you can, please try to view it once more as it explains the issue in detail.

The issue is more that I can’t get elements side by side to align properly. Vertical is an issue as well, but I believe the vertical issue is happening because horizontally they are not aligning properly.

I don’t see how it’s possible to use one column and have elements side by side?

Mike D

Solution for this topic

Yes the screencast worked fine for me now.

You can’t achieve it with the way you are trying.

To achieve this just move Tabs content element from a seperate column into its top column as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

rockguitarpower
    Participant

I understand that is possible. I was trying to keep the tabs in it’s own element so that I can save and import it as its own template.

It’s sounding like this is not possible?

Yes that is not possible.

rockguitarpower
    Participant

ok thank you

You are most welcome here 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)