Cant install demo content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cant install demo content

Home Forums Jevelin Theme Cant install demo content

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • Ibizamedia
    Participant

Hi,

I’m just wondering if you can help me install demo content. I keep getting the error when I try to install it (image attached). I think it might be because we have a large database and its struggling to back it up. Is there any way you can help with this? The website is http://www.glasgowliving.com

Cheers,

Jamie

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ibizamedia
    Participant

Sorry, put the wrong domain. http://www.glasgowliving.today

Hi @Ibizamedia,

Sorry to hear of the problem you are having.

Could you please troubleshoot it by using the solution posted in the Demo Content Install screen as shown in the attached screenshot.

Best regards,
    Shufflehound team

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Ibizamedia
    Participant

just looked through this and I can’t seem to find my error log. Would I be able to give you access to my site and you have a look?

Sure could you please share me your site log in details and FTP or cPanel details privately by adding them in the box having text “Click here to share private content. Only you and forum moderators will bee able see it.”?

Also please tell me which demo content do you want to install in your site so that i can install it?

Please note the demo content overwrites all the content you have created in your site.

Ibizamedia
    Participant

Hi,

I thought you can restore previous content on to the site after you have installed the demo content?

You can restore existing content if you have taken backup of it before installing demo content but please note if you restore existing content then it will replace all demo content.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)